- Lesson 37 – HDR Photography
- Lesson 36 – Exposure Bracketing and How to Shoot More Than Three Images (Photography Tutorial)
- Lesson 35 – Exposure Compensation (Photography Tutorial)
- Lesson 34 – Photographing Christmas Light or Any Type of Lights at Night (Night Photography)
- Lesson 33 – Buying DSLR Camera
- Lesson 32 – How to Extend the Background in Photoshop using Content Aware Fill
- Lesson 31 – Filters (Photography Lesson)
- WPPI 2015
- Lesson 30 – Nikon and Canon lenses overview
- Lesson 29 – Taking a Self-Portrait and Tethering with Lightroom
In this lesson we will be talking about white balance (color balance) and learning how to set different white balance modes including a custom white balance using grey card. We also will be testing a different white balance modes under different light. Part 1: Part 2: VISUALS FROM THE VIDEOS: TAKE A QUIZ TO TEST THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN THIS LESSON.
Light – is one of the most important aspects of photography. Every photographer should know how to see light and how to use it. In this lesson we will be talking about light and its characteristics. A lot of examples for better visualization and understanding. VISUALS FROM THE VIDEO: TAKE A QUIZ TO TEST THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN THIS LESSON.
Now lets talk about the third important element of exposure – ISO (the sensor or film sensitivity to light). Learn how different ISO settings will influence your image, in which situation which ISO to use, see comparison of different cameras ISO performances. Great examples as always: MORE LEARNING TOOLS : TAKE A QUIZ PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS (Coming soon) VISUALS FROM THE LESSON:
This video lesson will help you to understand shutter speed, which is the time that the shutter remains open while you are taking a picture. Learn how to change your shutter speed and what shatter speed to use in which situation. A lot of great examples. Enjoin watching: MORE LEARNING TOOLS : TAKE A QUIZ PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS VISUALS FROM THE VIDEO:
Welcome to my first Photography Lesson. I promise you if you watch all my video lessons you will have the photography basics down! To start with lesson 1 is recommended. In this lesson I will be talking about APERTURE, which is an opening inside the lens which lets light into the camera. You will also learn that f-stops/f-numbers are. We will also discuss how does aperture influence Depth of Field (DoF) in your picture. So please enjoy the video: MORE LEARNING TOOLS : TAKE A QUIZ PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS VISUALS FROM THE VIDEO: