Video 1: In this photography lesson you will learn how to take pictures of the Moon, what will you need for it and how to set your camera.
Video 2: This is quick Photoshop tutorial on how to add the Moon to your picture. Great for beginner to learn the basics of Photoshop.
SOME INFO FROM THE VIDEO:
FOR TAKING PICTURES OF THE MOON YOU WILL NEED:
1. Good timing
2. Use a tripod
3. Cable release is a good idea
4. Use telephoto lens (200mm or longer)
5. Use Sunny 16 Rule
– start: ISO 100 F16 1/125 sec
– if too dark try f11 of f8 (Some people call it Loony 11 or Loony 8 Rule)
6. Use manual focus (try to focus in live view)
7. Experiment with white balance