- WPPI 2015
- Lesson 30 – Nikon and Canon lenses overview
- Lesson 29 – Taking a Self-Portrait and Tethering with Lightroom
- Lesson 28 – Multiplying Person in Photoshop (Using Masks)
- Lesson 27 – How to Remove Objects in Photoshop
- Lesson 26 – Using Flash: Exposure and Flash Modes
- Lesson 25 – Creating the Frame around the Image in Photoshop
- Lesson 24 – How to Watermark Images in Photoshop (batch process)
- Lesson 23 – DoF Calculator and Hyperfocal Distance
- Lesson 22 – How to Correct White Balance with Grey Card in Lightroom and Camera Raw
In this lesson we will be talking about white balance (color balance) and learning how to set different white balance modes including a custom white balance using grey card. We also will be testing a different white balance modes under different light. Part 1: Part 2: VISUALS FROM THE VIDEOS: TAKE A QUIZ TO TEST THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN THIS LESSON.
Light – is one of the most important aspects of photography. Every photographer should know how to see light and how to use it. In this lesson we will be talking about light and its characteristics. A lot of examples for better visualization and understanding. VISUALS FROM THE VIDEO: TAKE A QUIZ TO TEST THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN THIS LESSON.
This lesson with summarize everything you’ve learned in Lesson 1, 2, 3, so I would recommend you to watch them before watching this lesson. I this video I will be talking about aperture, shutter speed and ISO all together and how they work with each other to create an exposure. Great visuals, which will help you to understand everything better! I promise! Part 1: Part 2: MORE LEARNING TOOLS : TAKE A QUIZ PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS (Coming soon) VISUALS FROM THE LESSON:
Now lets talk about the third important element of exposure – ISO (the sensor or film sensitivity to light). Learn how different ISO settings will influence your image, in which situation which ISO to use, see comparison of different cameras ISO performances. Great examples as always: MORE LEARNING TOOLS : TAKE A QUIZ PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS (Coming soon) VISUALS FROM THE LESSON:
This video lesson will help you to understand shutter speed, which is the time that the shutter remains open while you are taking a picture. Learn how to change your shutter speed and what shatter speed to use in which situation. A lot of great examples. Enjoin watching: MORE LEARNING TOOLS : TAKE A QUIZ PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS VISUALS FROM THE VIDEO: